Thursday, May 5, 2016













Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.   1 Peter 4:13-14 ESV


 

Please pray for Farshid's ex-wife, Leila, and their two children, Rosanna, 12, and Bardia, 7.

















May. 04, 2016 | Iran
Pray for Farshid, Who Recently Left Iran
 Farshid Fathi, who was released from prison in December after being held for five years because of his Christian ministry, was able to leave Iran several weeks ago. He is in good health and said he could feel the prayers of God’s people while in prison. Farshid will take a break from public ministry for the next 12 months. Sadly, the time in prison destroyed Farshid’s marriage. Please pray for Farshid’s ex-wife, Leila, and their two children, Rosanna, 12, and Bardia, 7.

 Pray for Ji Young and her family.

May. 04, 2016 | Korea, North
Pray for "Ji Young" and Her Family, Receiving Medical Care
 A North Korean woman and her family are receiving medical care through VOM Korea’s ministry in China. “Ji Young” recently told a pastor working with VOM Korea that her husband has been ill and unable to get treatment in China. “After leaving my hometown in North Korea, I never received any help from anyone in China,” she said. “Nobody cared for me or my family. As we received the support from Pastor K., I realized that God never forgets or leaves me.
He always cares and has mercy on me. I do not know how I can express my heart to God. I was touched by this experience. Thank you for your help and support. I will live as a child of God and keep my faith in Him.” Pray for Ji Young and her family.



Pray for Pastor Li as he grieves the loss of his wife.

May. 04, 2016 | China
Pray for Pastor Li, Whose Wife Was Killed Trying to Protect the Church

A demolition crew that was hired to raze a church in China shoved Pastor Li Jiangong and his wife, Ding Cuimei, into a pit on April 14 as the couple  attempted to protect the Beitou Church in Henan province. Pastor Li was able to dig himself out, but his wife suffocated before she could be freed. Chinese authorities detained two members of the demolition crew, but no charges are known to have been filed. Pray for Pastor Li as he grieves the loss of his wife.
If you would like information about our ministry or the book that we have written on mental illness. 
Please visit our web site heartfeltmin.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.