Monday, June 23, 2014

Post Tramatic Stess disorder, part 2



 

Living With PTSD



















google images

 
“I was raped when I was 25 years old. For a long time, I spoke about the rape as though it was something that happened to someone else. I was very aware that it had happened to me, but there was just no feeling.”
 
 


http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Minds-Healing-Youre-Losing/dp/0825421187









Photo: CAMI-(Christians Afflicted with Mental Illness) bracelets.
They read: "CAMI-No Shame." Support Heartfelt Counseling Ministries, those who have mental illness and declare to not be embarrassed because of a biological disease. $1.50 each.(if we ship to the U.S.) 1.00 if you are local. Ask for international shipping. This may sound funny to those not affected but for those of us who are, it is a way of speaking for the hurting and supporting our brothers and sisters. We want to see these teal bracelets everywhere.



CAMI-(Christians Afflicted with Mental Illness) bracelets.
They read: "CAMI-No Shame." Support Heartfelt Counseling Ministries, those who have mental illness and declare to not be embarrassed because of a biological disease. $1.50 each.(if ...we ship to the U.S.) 1.00 if you are local. Ask for international shipping. This may sound funny to those not affected but for those of us who are, it is a way of speaking for the hurting and supporting our brothers and sisters. We want to see these teal bracelets everywhere. See More


 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank you enough. my ex called me and wanted to see me. I agreed to see him the next day. He said he had been thinking about me and would like us to get back together. On the 4th day after contacting you, he told me he broke up with the other woman and has told her that he and I are back together. He has not yet asked me to marry him, but so far, is great. I am a firm believer and I am forever thankful for your help. I am sure you will be hearing from me again. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. For those who are heart broken you can be happy like me by contacting him kizzekpespells@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.