Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pastor in Nepal is discourged in his imprisonment. Will you (watch) pray for him?




Romans 15:28-33, (NIV) - So after I have completed this task and have made sure that they have received this fruit, I will go to Spain and visit you on the way. I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me.




Pray that I may be rescued from the unbelievers in Judea and that my service in Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints there, so that by God's will I may come to you with joy and together with you be refreshed.The God of peace be with you all. Amen.













http://www.prisoneralert.com/vompw_prisoners.html?countryID=163&_nc=0.0933706926161





|Pastor Bhote


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.