Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Job was terroirzed by depression for months.


 Copy right All rights reserved
2010

ere
If you are a writer, please do not copy this blog,or  call it your own.  There is a survey that shows that many pastors believe that other pastor's sermons do not have to be "cited".,or acknowledged , because it is the Lord's sermon.  People can use the  same argument for stealing anything from someone else. All things are from  God, therefore you can help yourselves to anything that another person owns, SB



I do not know, if you know the horror, and the terrors of depression of mind, and spirit. Many Bible characters  knew it. This passage in Job does not fit with those so called preachers,who, preach the wealth, health, and prosperity gospel.We know that at least ten percent of the world's population, are suffering from a clinical depression, many of tho(about 15%) kill themselves.





Job 7:4--7When I lie down I think, ‘How long before I get up?’ The night drags on, and I toss and turn until dawn.  Remember, O God, that my life is but a breath; my eyes will never see happiness again.My body is clothed with worms and scabs, my skin is broken and festering. “My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle, and they come to an end without hope. 




Here is what James in the New Testament said about Job. in James 5:10-11

 As an example,brethren, of suffering and patiencetake the prophetswho spoke in the name of the Lord We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of theendurance of Job and have seen the outcome of theLord's dealings, that the Lord is full of compassionand is merciful.
 "

I   have a  question  Do you think that Job suffered from a physical disease, besides major depression?
 8073762.jpg+++
https://www.heartfeltmin.org/copy-of-about-us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.