Tuesday, February 20, 2018

God was with Israel from birth to old age, and so it is with us.


Image result for eaglets being carried on their Mother's wings




God is with us from birth to old age


Isaiah 46:1-5
He is immutable in his character, and faithful to fulfill prophesy."Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel.You who have been borne by Me from birth, and have been carried from the womb; Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you. "To whom would you liken Me And make Me equal and compare Me, That we would be alike?"
 I was young and now I am gray. I have been saved from sin and delivered from many trials. I will be first to testify on the witness stand of your life, "Jesus never fails,  SB
 Listen to this great song.
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDOhKRXBAp4&index=10&list=PLG06igc3T50Ywq6qz_LPLPutsFhVpsuiB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.