Monday, September 16, 2013

ECT Good Morning America

This picture is from Google Images












Hello Readers,
There continues to be much misinformation about ECT which stands for Electro  Convulsive Therapy.  I have had it as an inpatient, outpatient and on a maintenance schedule as needed. It was a very effective treatment for me;  I have found it to begin to take effect after three treatments.
In two of the above cases I had about  14 treatments, each time.  I do not know how many maintenance treatments I had. I have provided the link below that was on Good Morning America's web site. When you open this link make sure that you scroll down until you see Medical Treatment Makes Shocking Comeback.

This tape is about three minutes. When you It first aired  on Good Morning America, August 30, 2013 copy right CBS. http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/the-surprising-truth-about-men-and-depression--165535021.html

Please also go to my blog,  http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2884189586824237481#editor/target=post;postID=3357573875121056499;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.