Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Heartfelt Ministries is moving.

Hello to all who read this blog.
I have not written a blog for almost a week. The reason for this is Robyn and I have moved to West Palm Beach, Florida where we will be temporarily staying with her Mother. Heartfelt Ministries has moved with us. Nothing has changed in regard to it except local contacts. Our new phone number is 616-427-0775.
If you are supporting us please use the same address in Grand Rapids. We will soon be switching to another address and phone number. We will let you know what they are. We still do phone counseling, seminars etc. Please be patient about my blog. It will take a while to begin blogging again.

Thanks
Rev. Steve Bloem B.A. M.M.
Director of Heartfelt Counseling Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to respond to my blog. I value your opinion.